Industrial Engineering Technologies
Experienced business operation with proven expertise in providing first-rate construction services, from design to successful implementation and completion of both large and small-scale commercial and industrial engineering projects. Detail-oriented and quality-focused, recognized for unparalleled work ethic and strong commitment in providing exceptional finished products that specifically meet and exceed clients’ expectations.
What We Do
Commercial and Industrial Process Piping
All types of commercial application and process piping.
From mending heat exchangers to hydronic system diagnostics/repair, process controls, and everything in between.
Hydronic heating systems, steam systems, limitless hot water systems, plating lines, waste water treatment plants and all process technologies.
Get a Quote For Your Project
- METAL FINISHING PROCESS LINES
- WASTE WATER TREATMENT
- HOT WATER HYDRONIC SYSTEMS
- ALL COMPRESSED GASSES
- STAINLESS STEEL PIPING
- PROCESS LINES
- COOLING TOWERS
- CARBON BED ABSORPTION EQUIPMENT
- DOMESTIC AND INDUSTRIAL WATER SUPPLY
- SITE WORK
- FIRE MAINS / HYDRANTS
- BACKFLOW PROTECTION
- CONDENSATE RETURNS / STEAM TRAPS/ CONDENSATE PUMPING
- PROCESS CONTROLS
- SPECIALTY HIGH PURITY PIPING
- EMERGENCY REPAIRS
- Focused oversight of all aspects of daily business operations, including clientele development, quality control, project execution, accounting, and materials procurement.
- Close collaboration with facility engineers to creatively design and establish top quality projects in the manufacturing process.
- Hands-on management and coordination of various facility construction services as well as engineering design and installation of manufacturing equipment and tooling to meet customers varied and increasing needs, while ensuring total client satisfaction.
- Strategic formulation of solutions and carrying out of appropriate courses of action to address identified issues at hand, significantly improving operational efficiency, reducing costs, and increasing overall productivity.
Push air blower manifolds built for Shimadzu in Long Beach, CA. The compressed air tends to be rather hot leaving the blower manifold outlet and copper is a great way to dissipate some of that het before connecting to the plastic process piping.
This is a prime example of the type of metal finishing line we can create for your firm. From epoxy floors and spill containment to pre-manufactured modules, it will be turn key with IET..
This is a frontal view of a process line that we can create for you, completely automated turn key.
Here is one of our ground up waste water treatment plants built for ITT Aerospace in Nogales, Mexico
This is another of our push air blower manifolds built for SPS Aerospace in Burbank, California Also, in this particular facility we installed the hydronic hot water system used for heating the metal finishing process tanks.
Custom Stainless Soft water distribution manifold. We hand built this manifold for Nature Made/ Pharmavite who has been a client of ours for over 27 years. The was a continual issue with copper pipe erosion due to high flow rates. This stainless manifold stopped the...
This is our custom 6000 P.S.I rated hydraulic piping system feeding Skydrol and Red Oil to equipment used to test Boeing 777X landing gears for Woodward Aerospace in Duarte, CA.
Here is one of our certified pipe welders building a portion of the Skydrol manifold...
This is the upper portion of the 6000 P.S.I hydraulic piping run coming away from the tie in points to the main building feed system.
Acid waste water lift pump feeding the batch treatment tank on the waste water treatment system..
Tank farm for the waste water treatment system, if you will notice the sweeping radius piping coming off of the tanks, we have found that running the piping in this type of material and radius drastically reduces damage form diaphragm pump surges and prevents...
Hot Fuel Test Cell AFFF Compressed Air Foam Fire Suppression System Custom built for Woodward Aerospace in Valencia, CA Designed to extinguish the fire in the event the jet fuel used in fuel flow control valves ignites during the testing process where the fuel is...