Please give us a call today to discuss your project
Commercial Plumbing Contractors Serving Los Angeles & San Diego
At Industrial Engineering Technologies, we are proud to serve all of your commercial plumbing needs throughout Southern California. Our specialists in Design, Construction, and Industrial Engineering stand ready to lead commercial plumbing projects of any size and scope from initial conception through final installation. We also handle remodels, retrofits, and both emergency and non-emergency repairs.
Industrial Engineering Technologies understands that high-rise commercial buildings and shopping centers can present unique piping challenges. We offer innovative, personalized solutions along with top-notch project planning and scheduling services for a wide range of process piping needs. Depending on your project’s needs, we can provide:
- Computer aided design
- Piping material selection
- Pipe marking and identification
- Thermal insulation
- Selection of isolation and control valves
- Line temperature modulation
- System testing and repair
With extensive experience with all major piping materials and applications, we can select, install and repair:
- Acid / caustic piping
- Air piping
- Chemical containment piping
- Gas piping
- High pressure piping
- Transfer piping
- Stainless steel sanitary piping
- Steam piping
- Waste water piping
Industrial Engineering Technologies is prepared to meet the needs of commercial buildings of all sizes and ages. In addition to process piping, we can design, install, and repair customized commercial plumbing systems of all types. Below are just a few of our most commonly requested services:
- Hydronic hot water systems
- Unlimited hot water systems
- Compressed air systems, both standard and oil-free
- Condensate return systems
- Steam systems
- Wastewater treatment systems
- Natural gas lines
- Water mains
- Specialized Process Piping
- Sewer mains
- Pre-treatment systems for make-up water
- Custom interceptors to prevent waste line stoppages
- Camera services for boilers, tanks, or piping
Why Choose Industrial Engineering Technologies?
Industrial Engineering Technologies is privately owned and operated, and our singular goal is complete client satisfaction. We employ only state certified and licensed installers. We are also a Federal Government Approved Vendor. With more than 30 years of professional experience, we can handle even your most challenging commercial plumbing needs.
Industrial Engineering Technologies is proud of our craftsmanship and attention to detail, regardless of the project size and scope. We use only top-quality materials, and we back our work with a strong guarantee. Our long-standing reputation for excellence demonstrates our commitment to our clients’ needs.
We are well aware that plumbing problems tend to develop at inconvenient times, so we provide an emergency response service that is far more than a simple phone line. We have an on-call, fully-trained and equipped Safety Director available 24/7, 365 days per year. Our rapid response team will assess the situation and implement the best solution to your plumbing emergency at any time of the day or night. We also try to head off emergencies before they occur by working with our clients in advance to develop potential scenarios and emergency response checklists.
If you are ready to move forward with a highly experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable commercial plumbing team, we invite you to fill out the form below or to call Industrial Engineering Technologies today at (800) 307-6613. From new construction to modifications and emergency repairs, we look forward to becoming your one-stop solution for all of your commercial plumbing needs.
Areas of Service:
Industrial Engineering Technologies offers owners a single source of responsibility for design fabrication, installation of equipment, construction, cost control, schedule adherence and overall quality.
In other words, the owner only has one call to make regarding his/her project. IET provides a project manager responsible for both design and construction for each project, so that the owner maintains that single source of contact/responsibility.
Call For a Quote:
800 307 6613
- Underground Utilities
- Lift Stations
- Force Mains
- Underground Utilities
- Ground Up Turn-Key Projects
- Multi-Discipline Engineering Services for All Process Piping Systems
- Metal finishing
- Chemical plants
- High pressure gas lines
- Food processing
- Tank farms
- Compressed air
- Filtration systems
- Fire Protection Installation: From design to fabrication to installation, we do it all
- System Retrofits
- Inspection & Service
- Special Hazards Systems
- Detection Systems
- Fire Equipment
- Compressed Air Foam Suppression Systems
- Air Compressors and Related Accessories
- Pressurized Vessels & Tanks
- Chillers & Cooling Towers
- Heat Exchangers
- All Equipment Types
- Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year
- We Provide Rapid, Safe and Efficient Solutions for Emergency Problems, Any Time or Day. We call it our 24/7/365 Initiative.
- Our Emergency Response Team is more than a phone line. Our full-time, fully-trained Safety Director is ready 24/7/365 to rapidly assemble a response plan and personnel to handle your situation. To make sure everything goes smoothly before an emergency, we also work with you to prepare pre-planned emergency scenarios and checklists.
- Aerospace Waste Water Treatment
- Beverage Plants, Dairies
- Portable Water Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Electronic Microchip, Semi-Conductor Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Food Processing Facilities Process Systems
- General/Acid Wastewater Treatment Plants
Your Leading Licensed Commercial Plumbing Contractor for over 30 years with expert service available 24/7/365
Class B Building Contractor
Class C 36 Industrial Plumbing Contractor
Class C16 Fire Protection Contractor
Global Access Certified for NAFTA Clients
Approved Vendor to the Federal Government
Our technicians are available:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Serving all of of Southern California.